Post Your Resume
Free Career Tools
Work At Home Finder
Work From Home Moms
Free Email Job Alerts
How To Make Money With Gourmet Gift Baskets
Here's a pleasant home-based business that will challenge your creative as well as your managerial skills. It's a fun business for those who have the flare for creating appetizing gift packages.
A FUN PRODUCT
Gourmet gift baskets have become popular in recent years. They are a collection of desirable items, and in such a variety that they appeal to all. By determining the markets you want to target and the type of baskets you want to produce, you can set your income goals for as little or as much as you like.
From the very large and the very small, businesses have needs for gift giving on a pretty constant basis. By targeting corporate accounts, you protect yourself from potential sales fluctuations common to what are generally considered seasonal items. Businesses love gift baskets because they are "safe" compared to other gifts like chocolate (many people now carefully watch their fat intake) or wine & spirits (many people don't drink). Of course, other possible clients for your gift baskets include associations, retail outlets, fund raisers, and individual customers who purchase for themselves or as a gift.
Gourmet gift baskets are fundamentally a few nice items placed in a unique arrangement and presented to look extravagant. Use your imagination and keep an eye for unusual and appealing products. To keep unit price low, inventory most commonly used items by purchasing direct from the manufacturer or main distributor. Look for large pretty items; they will give your product "size".
Focus on a theme and build around it. From a corporate perspective, create presentations that communicate the corporate logo or marketing slogan.
Do not limit yourself by just using baskets as your main vehicle. For example, a basket with an Italian theme can use (as its basket) a large pasta bowl to hold a small vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes and kitchen utensils. Raffia or "grass" can be used to cushion the items, sealed together with shrink wrap. Finish your basket with a bow or creative ribbon, and you've got a product that can be retailed for around $39. Your cost: as low as $12.
- Work At Home With BBB Rated Company! Free Info!
- Email Readers Wanted! No Fees!
- Wanted: Web Workers To Fill Out Forms!
- Guaranteed Free Work From Home! Daily Pay! Start Today!
- Get Paid To Play Games! No Fees!
- Virtual Assistants Wanted For Credit Company!
- Beyond.com - Search work at home jobs now.
- Indeed.com - Search work at home jobs on multiple sites at once!
- Freelance Work Exchange.com Access thousands of work-at-home jobs.
- Work At Home Choices.com - Free Jobs at Home
- Scam Free Internet Work At Home
- $35k - $55k Per Yr Home Job!
- Survey Takers Wanted!
- Work From Home Finder!
- WorkAtHomeSites.com - Scam Free Employment
- Your Views Can Earn Money!
- Work At Home Scam Free - Your best shot at Home Based Jobs!
Work at Home FAQs
We've been featured in:
Work at Home Careers.com
is an industry recognized source of Free, legitimate
Work at Home Jobs.